This check-up specially values the dialogue with the internist doctor specializing in alimentary medicine. The doctor will discuss the patient to determine his/her family medico-surgical history, personal medico-surgical history and to be aware of his/her socio-professional environment, his/her way of life and his/her dietetic habits. The clinical exam, the evaluation of the results of biological check-up will allow the specialist to determine the risk factors and the specific domain to investigate.
The respiratory gas analysis is a new acute technology used to identify the contaminants and the toxic aspects linked to our alimentation and its repercussions.
The corporal balance analysis DXA without injection of contrast product, non-invasive, and with very low radio exposition allows a very precise body regional and total measure of the bone, fat and lean mass. This technology is widely used in the elite sportive realm to specify the impact of nutrition and training on the sportsman/woman. It also allows to follow precisely its evolution in time.
Such a check-up is only appropriate if there is final consultation with the specialist to review the results of all performed exams. The internist will give hygiene of life advises and will discuss with the patient about the targeted regular check-ups to perform.
For whom is this check-up:
Overweight patients – Pregnant women – overworked patients – patients with chronic tiredness – patients who want to perform a sportive program – all patients desiring to improve their quality of life.
Stages of the check-up
To optimise the time at disposal of the patient, it’s suggested to perform a progressive medical investigation:
1. Appointment schedule – Program organisation
2. Fasting morning – Blood sample between 08:00 and 08:45 in the morning followed by the initial consultation with the internist specialist in micro nutrition and providing of biological check-up (basic and micro nutrition)
3. Respiratory gas investigation and evaluation of alimentary profile during dietetic consultation with specialist. During this specific evaluation, the specialist will study the alimentary habits, the way of life (including physical activity and quality of sleep), the level of stress, and the biological age (based on the cardiac variability and coherence).
4. Corporal balance analysis DXA and consultation with bone metabolism specialist.
5. Final consultation with internist specialist in micro nutrition. Review of results with therapeutic suggestions (modification of alimentary habits, way of life, complementary alimentary suggestion)
A Basic biological check-up ( Man, Woman )
- Complete blood count
- VS, CRP, Electrophoresis, Prot. Tot, Ferritin, Phosphate, Folic acid, Vit B12
- Protein C-reactive, Interleukin 6, HbA1c, CRP us
- Ionogram (Na, K, Ca tot, P)
- Hepatic tests (Phosphatase Alkaline, Bilirubin Tot, gammaGT, ALAT, ASAT,LDH)
- Thyroid tests (TSH, T3, T4)
- Creatinine, Urea, Glycaemia, folic acid, Ferritin, , DHEA
- Bone markers (Calcium corr, PA bone, XLaps, P1NP, PTH, Vit D)
- Tumour markers (ACE, CA 19.9, beta2 microglobulin, chromogranin, Thyroglobulin, Calcitonin)
- HOMA test
- Blood check micro nutrition
- Evaluation of cardio vascular risks and inflammation
- (lipid profile, fatty acid profile, risk profile (including emerging markers and lipoprotein atheroginicity)
- Evaluation of oxidant stress and evaluation of vitamins and antioxidants intake
- Immunology and neurobiology nutrition check
- Insulin resistance HO;A
- Stress hormones (cortisol and saliva DHEA)
What is the respiratory test?
The respiratory test evaluates the functionality of the intestines (intestinal flora). The patient expires air from the lungs with a specific devise. The air expired contains gas produced in the colon with bacteria that live there.
This test is useful for patients suffering from digestive disorders, deficiencies, tiredness, alimentary intolerance, weight loss or gain, articular or muscular pain.
B Investigation planning ( Man, Woman )
- Corporal balance analysis DXA and consultation with bone metabolism specialist
- Specialized investigation in respiratory gas and evaluations of alimentary profile
C Final consultation
- Review of results
- Planning and details of future control
Price : Total cost for stage A, B and C: CHF 4’375.00