This check-up specially values the dialogue with the internist doctor specializing in alimentary medicine. The doctor will discuss the patient to determine his/her family medico-surgical history, personal medico-surgical history and to be aware of his/her socio-professional environment, his/her way of life and his/her dietetic habits. The clinical exam, the evaluation of the results of biological check-up will allow the specialist to determine the risk factors and the specific domain to investigate.
The respiratory gas analysis is a new acute technology used to identify the contaminants and the toxic aspects linked to our alimentation and its repercussions.
The corporal balance analysis DXA without injection of contrast product, non-invasive, and with very low radio exposition allows a very precise body regional and total measure of the bone, fat and lean mass. This technology is widely used in the elite sportive realm to specify the impact of nutrition and training on the sportsman/woman. It also allows to follow precisely its evolution in time.
Such a check-up is only appropriate if there is final consultation with the specialist to review the results of all performed exams. The internist will give hygiene of life advises and will discuss with the patient about the targeted regular check-ups to perform.
Overweight patients – Pregnant women – overworked patients – patients with chronic tiredness – patients who want to perform a sportive program – all patients desiring to improve their quality of life.
To optimise the time at disposal of the patient, it’s suggested to perform a progressive medical investigation:
1. Appointment schedule – Program organisation
2. Fasting morning – Blood sample between 08:00 and 08:45 in the morning followed by the initial consultation with the internist specialist in micro nutrition and providing of biological check-up (basic and micro nutrition)
3. Respiratory gas investigation and evaluation of alimentary profile during dietetic consultation with specialist. During this specific evaluation, the specialist will study the alimentary habits, the way of life (including physical activity and quality of sleep), the level of stress, and the biological age (based on the cardiac variability and coherence).
4. Corporal balance analysis DXA and consultation with bone metabolism specialist.
5. Final consultation with internist specialist in micro nutrition. Review of results with therapeutic suggestions (modification of alimentary habits, way of life, complementary alimentary suggestion)
The respiratory test evaluates the functionality of the intestines (intestinal flora). The patient expires air from the lungs with a specific devise. The air expired contains gas produced in the colon with bacteria that live there.
This test is useful for patients suffering from digestive disorders, deficiencies, tiredness, alimentary intolerance, weight loss or gain, articular or muscular pain.