Chronic high level of stress is responsible for many health problems such as:
- Digestive problems
- Heart disease
- Sleep problems
- Weight gain
- Memory and concentration impairment
CHECK OUR PROGRAM PROTOCOLE AND ACCOMODATION OPTION
A MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH
I. PREVENTION SCREENING:
BLOOD AND URINE BIOCHECK-UP
Biocheck is a precocious diagnosis of the metabolism imbalance at an early stage, before the appearance of an illness.
ASSESSMENT OF INTESTINAL FLORA
This analysis is an important element of preventive and personalized medicine for unclear gastrointestinal conditions or allergic or immunological diseases.
SLEEP CHECK-UP – POLYSOMNOGRAPHY
Sleep is one of the most important components of a healthy lifestyle, it affects not only our mood and energy, but it is also responsible for the good functionning of our metabolism. Poor quality of sleep or insufficient duration of sleep has a direct impact on our hormonal system, and as a result, it can influence stress levels.
a) STRESS MANAGMENT
These days, stress has become the number one killer – a silent murderer. The number of stress factors increases steadily (social, financial, professional, political…) and has a direct impact on our health.
Prevention medicine has discovered natural remedies to keep our stress level under control and to escape the fatal outcomes it generates.
b) PERFUSIONS ADAPTED TO PATIENT’S NEEDS :
- DETOXIFICATION of the liver, brain, vessels, nervous system, kidneys, etc. by intravenous infusion.
- STIMULATION OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM by intravenous infusion.
- ANTYOXIDANT COCKTAIL by intravenous infusion.
- SUPER HIGH DOSE VITAMIN THERAPY by intravenous infusion.
- TREATMENT to INCREASE THE ENERGY by intravenous infusion
- CHELATION THERAPY**
To remove toxic heavy metals from the body
Natural products are injected intravenously to eliminate the heavy metals present in the body such as mercury, aluminium, cadmium, arsenic etc. The number of sessions required depends on the severity of the intoxication
All intravenous drips are made exclusively of natural products, antioxidants, anti-glycans, multivitamins, minerals, amino acids, oligo elements and chelating agents. No side effects.
c) Kangen water, Detox tea, coaching session for nutrition, SPA treatment (massage, wrap, bath), fitness activity session, personalized menu *
Stage of check-up and treatment (3-6 days):
Day 1 and 2: Prevention screening with sleep checkup
- Standard blood analysis
- Biocheckup blood and urine analysis
- Assessment of intestinal flora (this analysis is an important element of preventive and personalized medicine for unclear gastrointestinal conditions or allergic or immunological diseases)
- Sleep checkup
- Consultation with internist prevention specialist
- Consultation with sleep specialist
The sleep checkup is advised to investigate pain, apnea, instable sleep, chronic fatigue)
- Entry consultation with internist/nutritionist
Day 1 – Final day
- Kangen water; relaxing tea available for patients every day
Day 1 – Final day
- Daily Essential oils anti stress massage
- Daily Essential oils for bath
- 1x reflexology session
- 1x yoga session
- 1x Coaching session
Day 2 – Final day
- Daily internist consultation and perfusion adapted to patient’s needs
- Final consultation with internist/nutritionist with recommendations
- Full board In room anti stress menu adapted by internist doctor after entry consultation and laboratory results
Note: coaching can be continued long distance after the patient’s departure
Cost of the program: starting from CHF 10090.00
Our center and Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva have built up a strong partnership for our patients to experience our program in a cosy and safe atmosphere with the following services on spot:
- Room upgrade when reserving our program
- Inroom blood and urine sample
- Inroom daily infusion
- Personalized diet menu from Chef Dominique Gauthier, 18/20 Gault&Millau, 1* Michelin
- Prices on request