Organising your treatment in switzerland
Organization of your stay for treatment in Switzerland
Please send us your medical case notes by e-mail to email@example.com or by Fax +41 22 840 33 30 (if your case notes are not available, please describe in detail your medical background and the necessary treatment) or Call us on +41 22 840 33 34 from 09.00-18.00 CET
Fill in and return the Patient Registration Form
Upon receipt of your application:
- All of your medical documents will be translated into French and handed to an expert in your field. Together with the doctor we will develop an individual treatment programme and calculate the cost of your treatment.
- If you were unable to provide us with your medical case records or are unsure of your diagnosis we offer you a full medical examination with our doctors who will help to determine the cause of the problem and direct you to the necessary specialist.
- Upon agreement of all the details of your stay and treatment in Switzerland we will send you a contract for your signature and bill for payment of your treatment indicating the payee’s bank.
- Should the details of your stay or treatment change during the trip, you will either be required to pay any additional fees or will be reimbursed the necessary amount.
- We will send you an official invitation for treatment at the clinic in question.
- Visa support can be provided if necessary. Upon receipt of your visa please inform us of your exact time of arrival in Zurich or Geneva.
Upon arrival in Switzerland (optional)
- You will be met at the airport by our interpreter, who can be identified by a sign bearing your name*.
- The interpreter will accompany you to your hotel or clinic and help to arrange the necessary formalities (return transfer on departure can also be guaranteed)*.
- During your visit to the doctor, we guarantee the presence of our medical interpreter*.