Physical exercise on regular basis is easy and will help you live longer and better.
If you don’t practice a regular sport :
- Why not skipping the car and walking as much as you can?
- Maybe to use a bicycle to go to work?
- Or avoiding the lift and go up the stairs?⠀
Exercising is a necessity for your heart, your bones, your muscles, your general state, also:
- It reduces your stress and boost your mood
- It improves self-confidence
- It’s a good reason to enjoy great outdoors
- It’s also good gymnastic for your brain and sharpens your memory.
Don’t wait till Monday or Tomorrow! And DO IT TODAY! Start with the small steps!
Even 10mn exercising per day is better than nothing!
Studies show that people who are physically active and at a healthy weight live about seven years longer than those who are not active and are obese. And the important part is that those extra years are generally healthier years! Staying active helps delay or prevent chronic illnesses and diseases associated with aging. So active adults maintain their quality of life and independence longer as they age.