This check-up is intended for women sexual active and probably planning pregnancy. It’s created not only for the prevention of female reproductive system using biological and radiological studies, but also to study the eating habits and lifestyle of the patient and to give her recommendations for improving the quality of life in all clinical aspects. Our doctors will be at your disposal to answer any questions (especially about the appearance of morphological changes, diseases of the female reproductive system, including sexually transmitted infections, nutrition, pregnancy planning, contraception, etc.).
The check-up is conducted by a gynaecologist, a specialist in nutrition and a specialist in nuclear medicine and metabolic diseases.
The main doctor specializes in gynaecology. He will discuss the patient to determine his/her family medico-surgical history, personal medico-surgical history and to be aware of his/her socio-professional environment, his/her way of life and his/her dietetic habits. The clinical exam, the gynaecological exam, the evaluation of the results of biological check-up will allow the specialist to determine the risk factors and the specific domain to investigate.
A nutritional check-up is systematically performed and will include a fine evaluation of the soci-professional environment, lifetime and dietetic habits.
The corporal balance analysis DXA without injection of contrast product, non-invasive, and with very low radio exposition allows a very precise body regional and total measure of the bone, fat and lean mass. This technology is widely used in the elite sportive realm to specify the impact of nutrition and training on the sportsman/woman. It also allows following precisely its evolution in time.
Such a check-up is only appropriate if there is final consultation with the specialist to review the results of all performed exams. The internist will give hygiene of life advises and will discuss with the patient about the targeted regular check-ups to perform.
Stages of the check-up
To optimize the time at disposal of the patient, it’s suggested to perform a progressive medical investigation:
- Appointment schedule – Program organisation.
- Specialized consultation with gynaecologist with pelvic ultrasound.
- Fasting morning – Blood sample between 08:00 and 08:45 in the morning followed by the initial consultation with the internist specialist in nutrition and providing of biological check-up (basic and nutrition).
- Corporal balance analysis DXA and consultation with bone metabolism specialist.
- Mammary Ultrasound
- Consultation with internist specialist in nutrition. Review of results with therapeutic suggestions (modification of alimentary habits, way of life, complementary alimentary suggestion).
- Final consultation and recommendations with Incorpore chief doctor.
Basic biological check-up
- Complete blood count
- VS, CRP, Electrophoresis, Prot. Tot, Ferritin, Phosphate, Folic acid, Vit B12
- Protein C-reactive, Interleukin 6, HbA1c, CRP us
- Ionogram (Na, K, Ca tot, P)
- Hepatic tests (Phosphatase Alkaline, Bilirubin Tot, gammaGT, ALAT, ASAT,LDH)
- Thyroid tests (TSH, T3, T4)
- Creatinine, Urea, Glycaemia, folic acid, Ferritin, , DHEA
- Bone markers (Calcium corr, PA bone, XLaps, P1NP, PTH, Vit D)
- HOMA test
Blood check micro nutrition
- Evaluation of cardio vascular risks and inflammation (lipid profile, fatty acid profile, risk profile (including emerging markers and lipoprotein atheroginicity)
- Evaluation of oxidant stress and evaluation of vitamins and antioxidants intake
- Immunology and neurobiology nutrition check
- Insulin resistance HO;A
- Stress hormones (cortisol and saliva DHEA)
This test is useful for patients suffering from digestive disorders, deficiencies, tiredness, alimentary intolerance, weight loss or gain, articular or muscular pain.
CHF 5’850.00 duration 3 days