The slimming diets offered by magazines will never work, because we all react differently to the consumption of healthy food, which allows some to lose weight when other gain some. We recommend a personalized approach.
Our check-up specially values the dialogue with the internist doctor specializing in alimentary medicine. The doctor will discuss the patient to determine his/her family medico-surgical history, personal medico-surgical history and to be aware of his/her socio-professional environment, his/her way of life and his/her dietetic habits. The clinical exam, the evaluation of the results of the urine and blood biocheckup will allow the specialist to determine the risk factors and the specific domain to investigate.
The corporal balance analysis DXA without injection of contrast product, non-invasive, and with very low radio exposition allows a very precise body regional and total measure of the bone, fat and lean mass. This technology is widely used in the elite sportive realm to specify the impact of nutrition and training on the sportsman/woman. It also allows to follow precisely its evolution in time.
Such a check-up is only appropriate if there is final consultation with the specialist to review the results of all performed exams. The internist will give hygiene of life advises and will discuss with the patient about the targeted regular check-ups to perform.
For whom is this check-up:
Overweight patients – Pregnant women – overworked patients – patients with chronic tiredness – patients who want to perform a sportive program – all patients desiring to improve their quality of life.
Stages of the check-up
To optimize the time at disposal of the patient, it’s suggested to perform a progressive medical investigation:
- Appointment schedule – Program organisation
- Fasting morning – Blood and urine sample between 08:00 and 08:45 in the morning followed by the initial consultation with the internist specialist in nutrition
- Corporal balance analysis DXA and consultation with bone metabolism specialist.
- Final consultation with internist specialist in micro nutrition. Review of results with therapeutic suggestions (modification of alimentary habits, way of life, complementary alimentary suggestion)
Basic biological check-up
- Complete blood count
- VS, CRP, Electrophoresis, Prot. Tot, Ferritin, Phosphate, Folic acid, Vit B12
- Protein C-reactive, Interleukin 6, HbA1c, CRP us
- Ionogram (Na, K, Ca tot, P)
Price: 3’875 CHF, duration 3 days