Woman are no longer dreading reaching middle age and are feeling healthier than ever, thanks to the latest fitness and wellness trends. But aging comes with a lot of changes, too. It’s usually around 40 when some women start to form deeper fine lines and wrinkles. This period of time also signals the importance of doing health screenings regularly. For example, at age 40, women should have their first mammogram.
Our program includes:
- Clinical examination and consultation with a doctor-internist
- Complete analysis of blood and urine including hormonal parameters
- Chest X-ray
- Complete ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity
- Mammography and breast ultrasound examination
- Gynecology consultation
- Gynecolgy pelvis ultrasoundb(uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries)
- Smear on the vaginal microflora
- Smear test with cytology for cancer cells
- Final consultation with a gynecologist with medical report
- Final consultation with the internist with medical report
Price = 4’750 Chf.
If necessary, aditionnal examination such diagnostic hysteroscopy and others can be carried out.