The elegantly rustic Lindner Parkhotel & Spa is situated not far from Staufenpark with a magnificent view of the Allgäu Alps and is only a stone’s throw from the village of Oberstaufen in the south of Germany. The Allgäu alpine countryside offers guests unlimited sports and leisure activities for a fascinating wellness range in tune with nature.
Oberstaufen is 174 km from Zurich airport, and 167 km from Munich.
Oberstaufen offers alpine meadow wellness in the exclusive Lindner Parkhotel Spa, a broad range of sports, beauty and health treatments, first-class varied spa and gourmet cuisine or the traditional Oberstaufen cures are just some of the exclusive components available for a personalised and holistic wellness programme all year round.
86 exquisitely furnished rooms, apartments, maisonette apartments and suites with rustic, alpine charm with a balcony or sun room, hair-dryer, scales, mini-bar, multimedia TV with Premiere, video on demand, WLAN, ISDN-phone and radio.
Guests are able to enjoy the following:
- Welcome drink
- Gourmet-water in the room
- Monday and Saturday cocktail hour
- Live music during dinner and in the bar
- Half board: de-luxe buffet breakfast and 5-course dinner (upon request restricted diet, Dr. Hay´s diet or vegetarian food) or regular buffet
- Park restaurant with a terrace
- Schroth course: diet and drinks following to the hotel’s Schroth package
- Individual birthday presents
- Fantastic water park with indoor swimming-pool and whirlpool, heated outdoor swimming-pool (open May to October) and winter garden
- Stylish sauna area with Finnish sauna, scented steam bath, solarium, and spacious relaxation rooms
- Fitness-centre / gym with latest electronic fitness machines
- Extensive fitness and entertainment programme with in-house instructors (weekdays)
Worries about the future, stress, occupational strain, little exercise as well as an unhealthy diet often lead to a frustrating lack of energy, chronic diseases and constant weight gain. This is where Schroth course can help. With a history of over 170 years, the Schroth method offers an excellent naturopathic treatment which thoroughly relieves and detoxicates the body in a few weeks.
The most important element of the Schroth course, the Schroth diet, consists of a calorie-reduced diet, mainly alkaline, free of animal protein and fat as well as almost salt-free.
Lindner Parkhotel Spa at a glance:
- Bergwiesen Spa (Bluelagoon spa)
- Magnificent spa measuring 900 square meters
- Seven unique treatment rooms offering a variety of treatments tailored to every individual’s needs
- Beauty and cosmetic treatments by Clarins
- Bergwiesen Suite – massage tables for him and her, whirlpool, outdoor sauna with terrace, steam bath
- Consultation room
- Relaxation pavilion
- Professional therapists promote a unique diversity of treatments to promote both physical and spiritual harmony.
- Spa reception and snack bar
- Fully equipped gym
- Indoor swimming pool, whirlpool
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and conservatory (May-October)
- Alpine sauna paradise with finish sauna, aroma therapy and steam bath
- Spacious relaxation rooms
- Large cardio vascular and resistance training area
- Fit for Fun classes Monday to Fridays with qualified personal trainers and fitness consultants