Located on the shores of Lake Geneva, facing the Alps and just five minutes from the centre of Lausanne, the Angleterre & Residence, the neighbour and partner of the Beau-Rivage Palace, offers a world of refinement, elegance and absolute calm.
Divided into six pavilions dating from the 18th, 19th and 21st centuries, this one-of-a-kind hotel features contemporary decor with clean lines within walls steeped in history.
As well as L’Accademia, Lausanne’s leading Italian restaurant, the Angleterre & Residence enjoys preferential access to the new gourmet restaurant at the Beau-Rivage Palace, run by Anne-Sophie Pic.
The luxury Angleterre & Residence will enchant you with its warm, friendly, discrete atmosphere.
The team at the Angleterre & Residence will offer you a warm and attentive welcome to ensure your stay with us is completely peaceful and enjoyable.
The hotel has:
- 75 rooms and junior suites
- Reception open 24/7 with a business corner
- Private underground parking (supplement CHF 28.- per day)
- 4 rooms for seminars and banquets
- Italian restaurant
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Heated outdoor pool
- Access to the tennis courts and Spa Cinq Mondes at the Beau-Rivage Palace (supplement CHF 25.- per day, per person)
- Access to the restaurants at the Beau-Rivage Palace
- Complementary Fitness at Angleterre & Residence